After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real! Log into your Iowa Professional Licensing account and do the following:
Active or Transferring Agents:
- While under My Iowa PLB - Home, click on SXXXXX000 or BXXXXX000 under "My Licenses" and when you arrive at the License Detail page, click on the button "Begin Application Process", which will initiate the application wizard. You will eventually come to a page that asks you to "Please Select From The List of Available Applications for This License" and you will want to select the "Transfer Form" application.
- Once you have established the application type, from the "Application Detail" page (you can get there by clicking on the application number under "My Applications"), click on the "Complete Checklist" button. At that time you will answer the required questions of this respective application. Make sure that there is a green check mark besides the "Complete Checklist" before you move forward and click on "Upload Submissions" button.
- To successfully complete the application request, be sure to click on the "Submit for Review" button while in the "Manage Submissions" page. At that time you will be required to enter the license number for Real, which if joining as a Residential Agent is F05858000 or if joining as a Referral Only Agent is F06501000. A "Pending" status indicates that the application has not been submitted to the Iowa Real Estate Commission. An application status of "Pending Internal Review" indicates that you have successfully completed your request and it is sitting in the IREC work queue for review. Once an application has been submitted, the description of the application statuses can be found here.
Newly Licensed Agent Steps:
The process is similar to Transferring agents. Individuals acquiring their license should
- Create an account on Iowa Professional Licensing account .
- Fill out your license application at https://iowaplb.force.com/IPLB_login .
- List Real Broker (Firm License # F05858000) as your employing broker.
After completing the above steps:
Both your current broker and your new broker at Real, Mitch Coluzzi, will receive a notification to approve the transfer. Once both brokers have signed the application, the transfer is complete. You will receive a notification once the commission has reassigned your license to Real.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email email@example.com and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.