Grow with the best. Joining Real is easy - and we have an incredible Onboarding Team to help you with every step.
- If you are trying to join as a team, check out: My team wants to join Real.
Watch the two-minute video below, or keep reading for step-by-step instructions.
Before you Apply:
- Learn about our model and culture:
How to Apply (Overview):
Make sure you have your real estate license information and credit card.
- Submit your application. Click the link you received from your sponsor or click here to join. This should take you 15 minutes.
- Review & Sign the Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA). Once you submit your application, you can review & sign the ICA. Complete the sections highlighted in yellow - and don't forget to list a sponsor, if someone referred you to Real.
- Pay your application fee. After signing the ICA, you can use our digital payment system to securely pay your application fee.
- Transfer your license. Each process is a little different, so check out the License Transfer & Renewals US or License Transfer & Renewals CAD and work with email@example.com for any needed signatures.
- Transfer Board. Let your Board know you changed your license to Real. The process does vary by Board, so please reach out to them directly & contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need Broker's signature.
Voila! That's it. Once your application is submitted, our team will review and respond if there is any missing information. Once approved, you will receive a Welcome Email with the next steps.
Step 1: Fill Out Your Application:
Once you submit your application, you’ll get a confirmation email from Agent Onboarding - “Thank you for Applying” (email@example.com)
Step 2: Review & Sign your Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA):
If you took a break after submitting your application, please login to reZEN to sign your ICA.
Please review and sign your Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA).
- All sections that must be completed are highlighted in yellow.
- If you were referred to Real, please add your sponsor's name here. You cannot change this once you sign the ICA.
Once you sign your ICA, we’ll email you a copy. Look for an email from Real Brokerage - “Thank you for Signing ICA” firstname.lastname@example.org
Opt-In Real's Stock Purchase Program (SPP):
Addendum A asks if you’d like to opt-in to Real’s Stock Purchase Program (SPP). Please check the opt-in if you’d like to participate. If you are not sure, you can say no and have an opportunity to opt-in once during each anniversary year.
Learn more about Stock & Equity: How does equity (stock) work at Real?
Step 3: Pay Your Application Fee:
Next, please pay your one time application fee using our secure payments processor (Stripe)
NOTE: If your state or board require additional fees, they will also be listed here and you will need to pay these fees before you can join.
Once you pay your fee, you'll receive a receipt via email - “Your Real Broker, LLC receipt” from email@example.com and we’ll send you a confirmation text.
Step 4: Transfer License:
When you get to the license transfer step, you will need to follow the specific process for your State:
This can take a few days, depending on your state/province. If you have questions or need help, please reach out to our Onboarding Team: firstname.lastname@example.org Monday through Friday, 9am - 8pm ET / 5am - 5pm PT.
Step 5: Transfer Boards:
You must affiliate with a Board and MLS within 30 days of signing your ICA. Please work directly with your Board and MLS to make this update. Real does not cover the cost or process to join your Board + MLS.
- If you are already with a board and/or MLS, we will approve your application and continue onboarding.
- If you have not yet joined a board or MLS, please let us know which one you will join.
Congrats, You're Done!
You will receive an invitation to our live training events. Look for a “Welcome to Real” email with your training schedule & key resources from email@example.com.
Eager to get started?
Check out: Getting Started at Real for step-by-step instructions once you've joined.
If you need help, reach out to our Onboarding Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday through Friday, 9am - 8pm ET / 5am - 5pm PT.