After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real!
Log into your Alabama Real Estate Commission account. Click the Transfer/Inactivate/Change Name link and then click the Transfer to New Company link. Follow the instructions to complete, using the following license numbers as needed:
To join as a Residential Agent:
- Real Broker, LLC License #:000154770-0
To join as a Referral Only Agent:
- Real Broker LFRO, LLC License #: 000162007-0
- Qualifying Broker License #: 000152676-0
Acknowledge and e-sign that you have a mutual understanding with the qualifying broker and are activating with Real Broker, LLC.
NEWLY LICENSED AGENTS: Please go to https://arec.alabama.gov/arec/pages/professionals/licensing/app_instructions.aspx for license application instructions.
- A complete application consists of the following:
- Application for Real Estate License: which is accessible using the website link provided in the passing examination score report.
- Fees: Fees vary depending upon the license-type you are seeking. Refer to the license application for an accurate accounting of the fees owed.
- Fingerprint-Based Background Check: Applicants must submit to a fingerprint-based federal and state criminal background check, mandated by 34-27-32 Code of Alabama, by working with the Commission’s processing company, Fieldprint.
- IMPORTANT: License issuance will not proceed until the Commission has received and reviewed the criminal history record information (CHRI) along with your application. The criminal record information will come to the Commission directly from Fieldprint and will only be available to the Commission for 30 days; therefore, we recommend that applicants submit this form (by mail or in-person) to the Real Estate Commission on the same day that they go to a fingerprinting site to be scanned.
After completing the above steps:
Your Designated Broker, Danny Kushmer, and Onboarding Coordinator will confirm the transfer with the Alabama Real Estate Commission.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email email@example.com and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.