After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real! To initiate this process, follow these instructions:
For Licensed agents, there is a transfer Fee of $25.00 (unless you have never held an active license, there is no fee for initial activation of a license) - Submit the fee online using the Transfer Process on the Licensee Portal - https://nrec.nebraska.gov/licensing-forms/portalnfo.html
1. You will need to go to the Nebraska Real Estate Commission:
- Please click here for the Nebraska Real Estate Commission site
- Click on Licensing & Forms
- Click on License Transfer Procedures
On this page, you will find links for:
- Transfer Checklist - includes transfer information and documents for Transferring an Active or Inactive License
- Documents and Forms for License Transfers
- Requirements for Transferring an Active License
For Newly Licensed agents
NEW - TRANSFERS ARE TO BE COMPLETED USING THE LICENSEE PORTAL USING THIS PROCESS-https://nrec.nebraska.gov/
- CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Click Sign Up or Login and set up your account and follow the online instructions
After completing the above steps:
Your Designated Broker, Alan Strong, and Onboarding Coordinator will confirm the transfer.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email email@example.com and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.