After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real!
To transfer your existing license to Real, follow these steps:
- Login to your account with the Utah Division of Real Estate
- Request to join Real Broker LLC - 12122060-CN00
- The state will then notify both your current Broker and your designated broker at Real, Mike Bowman, to confirm the change. Your current broker has 48 hours to approve the release.
To apply for a new real estate license online, follow these steps:
- Review the requirements to become a licensed Sales Agent in Utah
- Submit application to the Division. This checklist will help you provide a complete application and must be included with the documents outlined in the checklist. Incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant. Note that all documents must be in PDF format before uploading them to the EGOV website. Need help converting your files to PDF? Please click here.
After completing the above steps:
Your Designated State Broker, Mike Bowman and your Onboarding Coordinator will get a message from the state of Utah and confirm the transfer.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email email@example.com and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.