After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real! To do this, follow these steps:
Complete the Change Form - Real Estate. You must complete Section A on page 1 and check off "Change BROKER" and sign and date Section B on page 2.
- Note that while the form can be filled out electronically, the state of Hawaii requires wet signatures. You must physically sign and date Section B.
If you are currently affiliated with a broker, your former broker must complete Section C on page 2.
- Again, the state of Hawaii requires wet signatures. Your former broker must physically sign and date Section C.
- Once you have completed Section A, checked off "Change BROKER", and had your former broker complete Section C, you need your new principal broker, Daniel Sepulveda, to complete Section D on page 2. If a BIC is changing broker, PB must sign Section C. (BIC NOT AUTHORIZED TO SIGN THEMSELVES OR OTHER BIC'S ON OR OFF.)
- Reminder that the state of Hawaii requires wet signatures. Daniel must physically sign and date Section D. If you are located on a neighboring island other than Oahu, contact Daniel for assistance on how to best accommodate you.
- When you have a fully complete and executed Change Form, please scan and email to Daniel at HIBroker@therealbrokerage.com. You must then mail or hand deliver the ORIGINALS of your Change Form to the following address, requesting a stamped receipt copy for our records. For faster processing, it is strongly recommended that you hand deliver if possible.
After completing the above steps:
Your Designated Broker, Daniel Sepulveda, and Onboarding Coordinator will verify your new license affiliation with Real Broker, LLC and complete your onboarding process.
Once your license is transferred to Real:
- We will need a copy of your Real Estate Wall License and Pocket License - our Onboarding team will reach out to get a copy - here are the instructions for how to get those from eHawaii.gov
- You need to print your Pocket License and make sure it is available whenever you are working.
- You will need to send us your GET number (once again, our Onboarding Team will reach out). If you don't have a GET License, you can apply for one from the Hawaii Department of Taxation.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.