After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real!
To transfer your existing license to Real, follow these steps:
- Your Onboarding Coordinator will send you the Real Estate Commission Salesperson, Associate, and Managing Broker Affiliation Form for you to complete.
- Note that this will already have the broker signature included.
- Once you complete this form, please mail it along with your $20 license amendment fee to the address below.
- Acceptable payment methods are check or money order only and should be made out to "Treasurer, State of NH".
State of New Hampshire
Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
Division of Licensing and Board Administration
7 Eagle Square
Concord, NH 03301
- Once you have mailed this in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your onboarding coordinator to let them know you have sent your form in to the state.
If you are a Principal Broker, you will need to update your license to be a Salesperson license. To do this, you must first inactivate your Principal Broker license. You will then reactivate as a Salesperson. For more information on this process, please reach out to OPLC Customer Support.
NH Newly Licensed Agents Steps
The NH Newly License Agent steps are lengthy. Your process depends if you were active at one time or not.
- First time agent please click Here Oplc.nh.gov
- Under Initial License, you will find the steps and requirements.
- Once complete, follow the instructions to proceed forward.
- Onboarding will send out the NH Real Estate Commissions Salesperson Application Form - Newly Licensed Agent 1 form for completion. Once you have completed and signed your portion, this will be forwarded to Erin McLaughlin for Broker signature.
- Follow the instructions on Part X. Checklist -Return This Checklist with Your Application.
Once you are showing active with Real, you will be converted and the Real Welcome email will be sent.
After completing the above steps:
Your Designated Broker, Erin McLaughlin, and Onboarding Coordinator will confirm the transfer with the New Hampshire Real Estate Commission. It is required for your broker to have your Real Estate license on file. Once you receive your license from the New Hampshire Real Estate Commission, please send your license to:
ATTN: Erin McLaughlin
99 Foote Road
Bow, NH 03304
REAL Broker is considered a REALTOR® office which means that all affiliated agents must join a board. To join a board, click here for the various applications. Use 99 Foote Road Bow, NH 03304 as your NH principal office address.
In order to be added to NEREN, please let us know which NH board you are associated with; this is required in order for you to use the NH copyright forms to sell real estate. Once we receive this information, Julie will add you to NEREN for your MLS affiliation.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email email@example.com and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.