After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real!
Active License Transfers/Change of Information
To transfer your existing license to Real you will submit the transfer request online.
- Upload the Change of Information form to your online profile by logging in to the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation
- Click on Access/Create Account
3. Login with your User Name and Password
- Click on Update license or application
- Fill out the top section with your information
- Click the Box Marked “I wish to transfer my license to another brokerage”
- Fill out the old office Information section
- Fill out New Information
- Name of New office: Real Broker, LLC
- License Number: 083-0650567MAIN
- Address: 39 Central Street Ste. 201B Woodstock, VT 05091
- Principal Broker: Sandy Reavill
- License Number: 0134237 (Releasing broker only needs to sign if they are completing the form and checking the last box)
- Sign the Document and email it to email@example.com for signature.
Once you have received the signed document back from the broker, upload the completed form to your online profile by logging in to your OPR account and clicking on “update sponsor application”
- Allow 3-5 business days for processing. Once a change is made you can print an updated copy of your license by clicking on “view/print license”
- You will be able to verify the change on the online look up and re-print your license
You can view the application Instructions here : Vermont License Transfer Instruction Link
To apply for a license you must create your Vermont Office of Professional Regulation user account. Go to the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation: Real Estate Brokers & Sales Persons online portal, and then click on Online Services.
- If you are already an existing user, log in with your email address and password under the existing user section.
- If you have not yet created a user account, click Create Account
Once you have created your user account you will be logged into your OPR Dashboard.
After completing the above steps:
Your Designated Broker, Sandy Reavill , and the Onboarding Coordinator will receive a message from the OPR confirming the transfer OR notifying them to confirm the transfer.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.