Welcome to Real!
Meet your Broker - Tyrel Laqua
How to Join Real in Alberta:
After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
- Please, email a copy of your photo Identification to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in order to confirm your identification before completing the onboarding process.
- Please use the following link to MyReca.ca to initiate your license transfer and affiliation with Real Broker
- Once your License transfer reflects on the MyReca.ca site with Real Broker, we can finish your onboarding.
Board Transfer information:
- Alberta Board Membership Application Instructions
- Calgary (CREB): Online Transfer Link for agents to complete themselves, attached is the new member application form.
- Lethbridge (LDAR): Transfers email Diana@ldar.ca, see attached form for new member applications.
- Edmonton (RAE): Online Application
- Medicine Hat (MHREB): See attached
- Grande Prairie (GPAAR): Application
- Alberta West Realtors Association (AWRA): See Attached
- Central Alberta Realtors Association (CARA):
After completing the above steps:
Real's Broker in Alberta will notify your affiliations manager and you will receive a ‘Welcome to Real” email from our Support team with further instructions.
Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete!
Already a Real agent?
Our onboarding team will add your license to your profile.
You may also reach out to the support team if you need assistance by emailing us at supportCAD@therealbrokerage.com or through the support tab in your mobile app.
Alberta Agent Resources
Please bookmark your Alberta Agent Resources. This is updated by your local Broker with key documents & templates.
- Client Funds Authorization Form
- Commission Trust Account Deposit Instructions
- How to setup a PREC