Once your license is transferred to Real and you are officially a Real agent, you will need to complete your profile setup in reZEN. This is a great way to let the Real team know who you are; setup your landing page on OneReal.com; and get your bank & tax information setup - so our team can pay you!
Before you get started:
You will need the following to complete this process:
- A professional photo
- Your account information
- Your Bank account information (so we can pay you)
- Your SSN or EIN (if paid as an entity.
Step 1: Login to reZEN with the email / username you used to complete your application.
- Trouble logging in? How do I Reset my Password?
Step 2: Once you login, you'll see a message to start your profile. Click Let's Start.
Step 3: Upload your professional photo and enter a little information about yourself. This will be used internally to let the Real Team know who you are - and will also appear on your client-facing landing page on OneReal.com
Step 4: Enter your mailing address then click Next. Our main form of communication is email, but if we ever need to send something by mail, this is helpful.
- Select Office if you work out of an Office (vs. Home). Please do not enter the Real Corporate Office (we already know that!)
- Select Mailing if you only use this address to receive mail (e.g. PO Box)
Step 5: Enter your Title, Business and Personal Phone Number, your specialization, and languages spoken.
- Real will provide your business phone number to clients who call about your listings or want to speak with you about an active deal.
- We do not provide your personal number externally. Your Broker and Real may use your Personal Number for time sensitive matters (e.g. your attention required on compliance issue or urgent deal).
- If you are a Broker or have special titles, please update your Title. Otherwise, Realtor or Licensed Realtor works great.
- Your Title and the information about who you work with will appear on OneReal.com so buyers and sellers have an idea of your specialties.
Step 6: Add your social media links then click Next. This is optional, but this will allow clients to find your social media pages on your onereal.com landing page.
Step 7: Let us know if you want to subscribe to Chime, our CRM partner, then click Next.
- Learn more: What is Chime?
- Not ready to make a decision? That's okay! You can signup at any time: How Do I Sign Up for Chime?
Step 8: Review all your information, then click Submit. You'll be asked to confirm - click Yes.
Step 9: Welcome to reZEN! You might notice an announcement after your profile is setup. Please watch the video to learn more about reZEN. Then click I Acknowledge to move to the next step.
That's it! Your profile is setup - but before you can get paid, you'll need to finish your Tax & Payment Onboarding. Learn more here: How to complete tax and payment onboarding