All agents in Canada are required to signup for and use ReallyTrusted to comply with Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre (FINTRAC) requirements.
ReallyTrusted is a 3rd party application that helps Canadian real estate professionals complete FINTRAC documents quickly and accurately. With ReallyTrusted you can -
Verify your client's identity from the comfort of your chair. ReallyTrusted's remote FINTRAC feature enables a FINTRAC & privacy compliant identity verification using purpose-built mobile applications.
Automatically complete FINTRAC forms in-person using your phone's camera to read driver's licenses/ID cards.
Add and update information whenever convenient. Create consistently correct forms and avoid needless back-and-forth.
Have an assistant? Have a copy of completed forms sent to them too
The video below shows how you can complete a FINTRAC form in seconds --
Click the link below to create your account:
- Alberta - REALBROKERAB
- British Columbia - REALBROKERBC
- Manitoba - REALBROKERMB
- Ontario - REALBROKERON
If you already have an account with ReallyTrusted or transferred from another Brokerage with a ReallyTrusted account please follow these instructions to link your account to our Real Brokerage account:
- Click Profile
- Click General Settings
- Click Unlink my account from this location and confirm (if transferring from another Brokerage linked account)
- Click Link your account to your brokerage's account
Enter the brokerage's referral code:
- REALBROKERAB - Alberta
- REALBROKERBC - British Columbia
- REALBROKERON - Ontario
- REALBROKERMB - Manitoba
- Click Link My Account
- Click on Profile (top right-hand menu bar) and General Settings
- Complete all the fields available there (don't worry - your default commission can also be changed on a per-listing basis)
- Click on Update General Settings and then click on Manage Signature
- Fill in your signature (will be “stamped” onto PDFs for you)
- Click on Set Signature
- Check your email for a message from us asking you to verify your email address
- Click on “Confirm My Account” in that email