What is a Closed Deal?
A deal will show closed once it is compliant and all parties including Real Broker have received funds and commissions have been disbursed.
Where can I view my Closed Deals?
You can go into your profile on your Mobile App or online at bolt.therealbrokerage.com
View your Closed Deals in the Mobile App
Viewing Closed Deals in your Mobile App is quick and easy!
- Log into your Mobile App and Navigate to the Transactions tab from your Home section.
- This will launch into your Active deals
- Click on the Closed section
- Your Closed transactions will then appear. You can toggle back and forth from this screen.
View your Closed Deals On the Real Desktop App
- You will log into the desktop version of the Real app, bolt.therealbrokerage.com and it should open into your My Transactions window. Notice the tab on the left side stating My Transactions if you need to navigate there. This will open your Active deals.
- You can then click on CLOSED and it will pull up all of your Closed Transactions in the system.
- You are able to switch from Active, Closed or Terminated Transactions from this screen.
If you have additional questions, please watch this video.
You may also reach out to the support team if you need assistance by emailing us at email@example.com.