Proof of Payment is required on every transaction after closing. Real's Finance team uses this information to quickly locate the payment and match it to your transaction.
What qualifies as proof of payment?
- A copy of the check sent to Real
- A wire confirmation
- A deposit receipt
Why is this a required checklist item?
- Alerts our team funds have been sent to Real.
- Some payments to Real may take longer than others and proof of payment gives us a general idea of when to expect payment.
- For example: funds sent by check may take up to 10 business days to receive.
- Sometimes funds are sent to Real with no identifying markers.
- For example: the address of the transaction the payment is funding.
How do I locate Proof of Payment in the Transaction?
Proof of payment can be found in the checklist of your transaction. To locate this please see the steps below.
- Log into your reZEN account and select the transaction in question under My Transactions
- Select the Checklist and locate the required Checklist Item: Proof of Payment
- Upload your proof of payment. This can be a wire confirmation, deposit receipt, or copy of the check. To upload a document to a Checklist Item please see this article - Step 2: Upload Transaction Documents