Learn how to communicate with your broker & the transactions team directly from reZEN (the Real App).
Make sure you have transaction notifications turned on so you can stay up-to-date with your deals: How to Turn on Transaction Notifications.
Watch the 4min video or read below to:
- Who to go to for help
- Communicate about a specific checklist item
- Communicate about a transaction generally
- View communications on a transaction
- Manage communications through your inbox
- Manage notification preferences
|US Agents||Canada Agents|
Who to go to for help:
|If your question is about...||Tag|
||@ Broker Team|
||@ Transactions Team|
Communicate about a specific checklist item
1. Click on the checklist item. This will open a popup.
2. At the bottom, you can write a comment to your broker.
- By default, everyone on the transaction will be notified.
- Use @ to mention someone specifically.
3. Click save when you are done.
Communicate about a transaction generally
1. Click on the comments tab.
2. This will open up a chat window for the transaction. You can use this to comment generally about the status of the transaction. Best practice is: if you have a question about a specific checklist item, please comment on the checklist item.
View communications on a transaction
- When you are reviewing the comment history in a transaction, you may notice some comments say "Checklist Item" and have a link to view. These are comments from a specific item on the checklist.
- You can click the view button to see the checklist item associated with the comment.
Manage communications through your inbox
- You can also chat by clicking on inbox in your profile.
- This will give a digest of all your transactions & chat history.
- Your inbox will organize information by transaction.
- You can click on a transaction to go to the details page for that transaction and see the chat associated with that transaction.
- You can use the filter to see unread only.
Manage notification preferences
Notifications were built to keep you in the loop about your transaction. If you need to turn off notifications for any reason, follow the steps below.
To change notifications on all transactions:
1. Go to My Profile
2. Click Update Profile
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom. You will see a section to change your notification settings. NOTE: this will change the notification settings on all your transactions.
To change notifications on a specific transaction:
1. Click into the transaction.
2. Click the bell icon on the top right.
3. This will open a popup window so you can change the notification settings on that particular transaction.