You can use the transfer fields button in Real Signature to transfer all the fields in a document from one sender to another.
This is a common example if you have a document you typically use for Buyers that you want to Transfer to a "Seller Version."
- You have a Consumer Notice for Buyers
- You want to create a Consumer Notice for Sellers.
- Start by making a copy of the document - click the paper icon.
- Don't forget to rename your template
- Then, click Transfer Fields under the current signer
- Click Transfer Fields to confirm the popup
- In the dropdown, select who to transfer the fields to. In this case, I am converting a Buyer Consumer Notice to a Seller Consumer Notice
- Click Transfer Fields
All the fields will be transferred. Please review the template to make everything is correct for the new form, then publish.