Can I stay on my team?
- No - you must either stay on your team OR you can move to Referral Only and be an independent agent.
Who is responsible for paying the license transfer fee?
- The agent will be responsible for any license transfer fees just like they are when they join a new brokerage.
Can I still get my referral commission deposited into my LLC?
- How you have set yourself up in reZEN and the payment system will not change when you transition to the referral-only program.
Will I still be receiving a 1099?
Who do I connect with when I want to start transacting and move out of Referral Only?
- If you wish to transition back to be a standard agent, you will need to join your local board / MLS and then reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of membership.
Will I have the opportunity to select a new sponsor if I've been Referral Only longer than a year?
- No - there are no changes to sponsor when you move out of Referral Only. Your sponsor will stay the same.
Can I be a sponsored as a Referral Only agent in one state while holding an active license membership in another? (multi-licensed agents)
- Yes - you may have your licenses as Referral Only in one state and active in another.
Will I have a cap as a Referral Only Agent and what are the Splits?
- Yes, the compensation plan for a Referral Only Agent is the same as a standard, individual agent. You will have a $12,000 Cap with an 85/15% split until you Cap.
Am I able to keep my website up?
- You are able to maintain your website, but will need to ensure it's updated to reflect your status of Referral Agent. We recommend updating your "Message Title" and "I Work With" sections of your Real Website. Guidance on how to edit your landing page can be found here.