If this isn't the most important part of onboarding, we don't know what is! Please complete your tax and payment onboarding so we can pay you promptly. If you don't complete these steps, your pay may be delayed.
Watch the 6 minute video below - or keep reading for instructions.
Before you get started:
You can complete your tax and payment onboarding directly in reZEN. Before you can do this you must:
- Be an active agent with Real: How to Join Real
- Complete your reZEN profile setup: How to setup reZEN Profile
You will need the following information:
- Your Bank account information (so we can pay you)
- Your SSN or EIN (if paid as an entity.
Step 1: Login to reZEN on desktop or your mobile phone. Login with the same email / username and password you created when you submitted your application to join. Then, click Let's get started (desktop) or Enter tax information (mobile).
Step 2: Enter your Social Security Number (SSN). This is required to report your income to the IRS and will be encrypted in our system.
Step 3: Upload a photo of your identification. This is required to verify your identity.
- Unable to take a photo on your phone? Update your phone settings to allow reZEN to access your camera. Why can't I take a photo with reZEN?
Step 4: If you are being paid as an Entity (e.g. LLC), select Yes. Otherwise, select No.
- If you would like to be paid as an Entity, you will need to provide your Entity name and EIN.
Step 5: Review all the information provided and click Submit. You will move to the next screen, where you can click Let's Start.
Step 6: Verify your contact information.
- By default, this will be the mailing address you provided when you setup your profile.
- Please make sure you can receive mail here - in case we need to send you a physical check. If you cannot receive mail, uncheck the box next to my mailing address is the same as my contact address so we can get a mailing address for you.
Step 7: Please enter your bank information.
- Please triple check your routing number and account number. Incorrect information can delay your payment.
- You can choose to put both commission payments and revenue share payments into this account - or designate a separate account for each payment type. Click on Purpose to change this.
Click Next once all the information is filled out.
Step 8: Select the tax form that applies to you (read the descriptions under each form to determine the correct form), then click Next. If you need additional help, you will need to consult a tax professional.
Step 9: Fill out all required information (this will vary based on the form you select) then click Next.
- If you previously indicated you want to be paid as an entity, you will need to enter the EIN for that entity here and select EIN.
- Be sure to select the correct tax classification from the dropdown.
- The address you provide here will be used on the tax form filed with the IRS.
Step 10: Review and sign the certification form, then click Next.
- To sign - type your name, exactly as it appears on the form.
- Uncheck electronic delivery if you would like to receive a mailed copy of your tax form.
That's it! Congratulations - you completed your tax & payment onboarding and are ready to transact in reZEN.
Next Step: create your landing page: How do I setup and publish my client-facing landing page on onereal.com?