Some documents already have editable fields on them (see image below). We call these fillable forms because you can click the fields to fill in the information.
If you uploaded a document that already had fillable fields, Real Signature will automatically detect these fields and convert them to fields on your form. You can edit the form before uploading it to Real Signature - or edit directly in Real Signature.
If you need to make changes:
- You can click and drag to highlight all the fields, then re-assign to a different person; or
- You can click and drag to highlight all the fields, then click delete on the right side
- You must review all these fields and make sure the correct recipient and field type is selected (this is a one time activity).
- The fields will default to Buyer 1 and may need to be re-assigned or updated.
- Learn more: How do I create a template with Real Signature?