Every agent at Real is eligible for up to three (3) personal deals per Anniversary Year. Agents only pay a $250 transaction fee - instead of the 15% split to Real on personal deals.
A personal deal is any real estate transaction where the Agent, the Agent's spouse, a business entity controlled by the Agent or Agent's spouse, or a revocable trust controlled by the Agent or Agent's spouse, has an ownership interest.
To qualify for a personal deal:
- An agent must be in good standing with the Company;
- The Agent's name, or spouse's name, or business entity controlled by the Agent or Agent's spouse, must be on the title to be eligible as a personal transaction.
- Personal deals are not included in Revenue Share Plan calculations
- Personal deals do not count toward Elite Agent Status
- Personal deals are not eligible for Stock Awards (i.e. you can't purchase stock on a personal deal).
- Amounts due to Real (e.g. Annual Brokerage Fee, BEOPs Fee) are still charged on personal transactions.