When you join Real, you can earn revenue share for the first six months - without meeting the producing agent requirement or Tier unlock requirement. This is granted only once (when you first join), it does not repeat after the anniversary date.
What this means:
As a Sponsor:
- You can attract new agents to Real and start earning Revenue Share right away!
- You have six months to build your production business before the Producing Agent Policy applies.
- During your six month grace period, all the agents you attract to Real will count toward Tier Unlock Status - which means as soon as you attract 10 active agents to Real, your Tier 2 will unlock.
6 months after your Join Date, these exciting benefits will end. You will need to generate enough Revenue to comply with the Producing Agent Policy to continue to receive Revenue - and your downline agents will need to produce in order to count toward Tier Unlock.
Grace Period for your Sponsees:
Your sponsees also benefit from the grace period - in the same way you do. However:
- A Sponsee in a grace period does not count toward the Sponsor's Tier Unlock.
- Connor started 10 months ago. He is not in his Grace Period.
- Connor attracts 10 agents to Real.
- 9 of these agents are producing.
- One agent (Kristy) is in her grace period.
Does Connor Unlock Tier 2 with 9 Producing Agents and one agent in her grace period?
No. The Grace Period does not count toward Tier Unlock. Kristy must close enough qualifying transactions to count toward producing - or Connor must attract another agent.
If Connor is in his grace period, then his Tier 1 agents will count toward Tier unlock. If Connor is still in his grace period, he will unlock Tier 2, irrespective of Kristy's Producing Status.