Workplace is Real’s community hub. This platform is for collaboration, communication, organization, and learning that is just for Real agents, brokers, and staff.
If you have not set up your Workplace account, see: How to Activate Your Workplace Account to get setup.
Workplace was created by Facebook, and it operates the same way. Your Newsfeed will show updates from across the company—curated to what Workplace thinks you will be most interested in.
As a cloud-based brokerage, Workplace is an essential part of how our agents connect with one another. If you haven’t already done so, activate your account now.
Workplace is a place just for us here at Real. This platform is very similar to other social media platforms; however, none of the content shared on this platform will be shared outside of Workplace.
On Workplace, You can:
- Interact with Real’s staff
- Interact with all agents of Real
- Share referrals or receive referrals
- Share helpful tips and information with all agents in Real
Once you’re in, the first thing you’ll want to do is join Groups to stay connected with people with similar interests or share real estate advice. Groups you’ll want to know about include:
- Real News is used by Real Leadership to post key updates. If there is a major event, new program, or agent resource rolling out, you’ll find it here.
- Break Room is a general hangout spot for all Real agents. Scroll through to see what’s on people’s minds and seek advice if needed.
- Referral Central is the best spot for you to find and share referrals with agents across the company.
Your State Group is the perfect place to collaborate with other agents in your state, get updates from your Broker, and stay up to date on events happening in your area!
PRO TIP: If you hover over and click the three dots next to a group’s name, you have the option to Add to Shortcuts—this will give you easy access to a group you’re interested in.