ALPHA GROUP ONLY - If you are not in the Alpha Group, please do not read this page. If you don't know what the Alpha group is... you aren't in it :)
If this isn't the most important part of onboarding, we don't know what is! Let's be clear, our goal is to pay you the right amount, in the right bank account, every time - while being compliant with all regulations. So please please take your time on this section - if you enter the wrong bank information, your payment could be delayed.
Before you get started:
- You must be an active agent with Real.
- Have the following items on hand:
- Your banking info (so we can pay you)
- Your SIN
- If you want to be paid as a corporation / PREC, have your corporation information on hand
- Not sure if you are eligible? Read this first: How to Set-Up your PREC in the Real App
Step 1: Login to reZEN & go to Payment Settings.
- If you don't know where payment settings are, click My Dashboard on the left side, then Payment Settings.
- On your phone? Click the hamburger menu (three lines) on the bottom right, then click See Profile and scroll to Payment Settings.
Step 2: Let's get into it - click Start Over to open the payment Wizard. You'll see a quick introduction, then you can click Let's Start.
Step 3: Start by verifying your contact information. We pulled this from your profile, but if this doesn't match your bank account, please update it. Click Next when you are done.
Step 4: Enter your bank account information. Please make sure you enter everything properly.
- If you want to send Revenue Share payments to a different account than your Commission Payments, you can adjust the Purpose at the bottom.
- Then, click + Add Another Bank and enter the information for the second account.
Step 5: Enter your Tax Information. Sign at the bottom, then click Next.
- If you want to be paid as a PREC / Corporation, you must enter your Business Number and Business Name - exactly as it appears on your corporation document.
- More about PREC / Corporation setup: How do I add/edit my PREC / Corporation information in reZEN?
That's it! You are done!
ALPHA GROUP ONLY: our next step is to test whether this works on the backend. Once we have confirmed this works, we will move to Beta Testing.