What if you've overpaid fees after you've hit elite status?
How to become Elite
- To reach Elite Agent Status, one of the following production benchmarks will need to be met:
- Pay the full annual cap and generate $6,000 in post-transaction fees.
- Achieve a minimum GCI of $500,000 and 10 completed transactions at $1 million or above.
**NOTE agents must be the majority agent on transactions of $1 million or above for them to count toward Elite status. Any split to an agent that is 50% or less means the agent is not the majority agent on that transaction.
- Upon achievement of the production benchmark, the Elite agent is then will enjoy a reduced post-cap transaction fee of $129.
Overpaying the post-cap fee
- No agent that has reached elite status should pay more than $129 per closed transaction; however, there are instances where transactions will close around the same time.
- When transactions close around the same time and an agent is close to hitting the elite status, the system may be delayed in calculating when this agent hit elite status; however, this is an issue that our support team will assist in resolving.
- If you reached elite status and have been charged more than $129 for a post-cap transaction fee, please reach out to our support team and we will assist with this matter.
If you need further assistance, please reach out to our Support team by emailing email@example.com or through the Support tab on your mobile app.