Agents must be active and close $450 in splits to Real during a 6 month period to be considered producing and eligible to receive Revenue Share.
You are producing if:
- You are active with Real; and
- You pay $450 in splits (revenue to Real) in a 6 month (rolling) period.
We are a production-based company, which means revenue share is only earned on real estate transactions that generate revenue to Real:
- Must be transaction based
- Personal deal fees do not count
- Brokerage Fees do not count
- BEOPs fees do not count
There are two exceptions to this rule:
To make things easier for agents who just joined, agents are eligible to receive revenue share for the first six months - without meeting the Producing Agent policy or Tier unlock requirements. This means:
- You can attract agents to Real and start earning right away;
- You have six months to build your production business and meet the Producing Agent Policy requirements; and
- During your first six months, all the agents you attract will count toward Tier Unlock - so as soon as you attract 5 active agents to Real, your Tier 2 will unlock.
The grace period is granted only once, and once it ends, agents must contribute enough revenue to be considered producing.
Learn more: How Does the Grace Period Work?
Once an agent reaches their annual cap, the agent is considered producing until their next Anniversary, regardless of how much they've made in the last 6 months.
- However, if a capped agent has not paid the $450 in splits (revenue to Real) within 6 months, they will roll into a non-producing status on their Anniversary date.