My transaction has closed. Why haven't I been paid?
If you haven't seen payment on your recently closed transaction, please confirm you have completed all required steps in transaction process:
- Entered the Deal in reZEN
- Uploaded all Documents on your Checklist
- Calculated & Approved the Commission
- Broker Approved the Transaction
- Sent the CDA
- Confirmed Funds Sent to Real
Here are some common issues and how to fix them:
|If you see this in your transaction...||You must...|
Our team cannot process your transaction until it is approved by your Broker.
You must Complete Step 3: Calculate & Approve Commission
Our team cannot process your transaction until you approve your commission. If you already approved your commission, you may need to reapprove (see: Why do I need to reapprove my commission?)
You must complete Step 5: Send the CDA
Our team cannot process your transaction until you click Send Commission Document. This triggers our team's review.
You must complete Step 6: Close & Transfer Funds to Real. Real needs to receive the closing funds.
If you completed Step 6 and believe the funds have already been transmitted to Real, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a copy of the wire confirmation / check. We will work with our Accounting Team to match the funds to your transaction.
You should receive your payment within 3-5 business days from the Paid at date. This is the date we sent the payment to our payment processor (and funds left Real's account). We are now waiting on your bank to post the funds to your account.
If it has been 5+ days since the paid at, please check your Payment Settings to confirm your bank account information is correctly - see below.
Is your bank account information entered correctly?
You can check and update your bank account information directly in reZEN:
Where can I update my bank account information in the Mobile App?
Login to the Real Brokerage Mobile app
It will open with you at the Home Screen. Tap the hamburger menu (3 lines) on the bottom right of the screen. Then, tap "See Profile" under your name in the upper left. This will bring you to your profile page.
- Scroll down and tap on "Payment Settings". Tap on "Start Over" in the Tax Forms box. This will kick off our Tax and Payment Information wizard to walk you through the steps to get everything updated.
Where can I update my bank account information on the Real Desktop site?
- Login to reZEN: bolt.therealbrokerage.com
- In the bottom left of your screen, click on the three dots next to your name and then click on "Payment Settings".
- Once on the Payment Settings section, click "Start Over" in the Tax Forms box. This will kick off our Tax and Payment Information wizard to walk you through the steps to get everything updated.