After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real! Follow these steps accordingly:
- The first step is to reach out to your current broker to have them terminate you from your current brokerage.
- Meanwhile, we will send you the Transfer of Associate Broker/Salesperson License form electronically for completion. Fill out the top portion and sign.
- The form will then be sent to your new designated broker, JP Fluellen, to complete the "TO BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED BY NEW RESPONSIBLE BROKER" section. Once completed and signed it will be returned to you.
- Finish the form by having your current broker complete the "TO BE COMPLETED BY FORMER RESPONSIBLE BROKER" section.
- Once you have a completed form, it must be mailed to:
Wyoming Real Estate Commission
2617 E. Lincolnway Suite H
Cheyenne, WY 82002
After completing the above steps:
Your Designated Broker, JP Fluellen, and the Operations Coordinator will receive a message from the Wyoming Real Estate Commission confirming the transfer.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email email@example.com and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.