After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real!
To transfer your existing license to Real, follow these steps:
- Complete Form 505 Real Estate Termination Form. All sections must be completed; incomplete forms will be voided and returned. Once completed, send to your current broker or authorized sales manager for signature.
- Complete Form 504 Real Estate License Change Form, which will be sent to you via Real Signature. You must complete the top portion of page 2, along with Sections 1, 8 and 9. Add your name and Bryan Jones' name in section 10 and complete page 5. Be sure to select the correct address below to use on your application based on which office you will be joining.
- Once completed, your Onboarding Coordinator wills end you the fully signed Form 504.
- When both forms are fully complete with all signatures, you are responsible for delivering them to the Nevada Real Estate Division (NRED) at 3300 W. Sahara Ave #350 Las Vegas, NV 89102. Note that you need to include your original license returned from your current brokerage. You also need to pay the transfer fee at this time, which can be paid via check, money-order, or a cashier's check made payable to NRED; cash in the exact amount; or credit card for in person transactions. It is strongly encouraged for you to deliver in person for faster processing.
To apply for a new real estate license, follow these steps:
- Complete Form 549 Original Licensing Application, which will be sent to you via Adobe Sign. All sections and pages must be completed. Information for section 8: Company Affiliation can be found in the chart above.
- Once completed, your Onboarding Coordinator will send you the fully signed Form 549.
- When the application is fully complete with all signatures, you are responsible for delivering it to the Nevada Real Estate Division (NRED) at 3300 W. Sahara Ave #350 Las Vegas, NV 89102. Be sure to include the application along with all other items on the checklist on page 1. It is strongly encouraged for you to deliver in person for faster processing.
After completing the above steps:
Processing can take up to 7-10 days from receipt. Once your documents have been processed, you will receive a receipt from the Nevada Real Estate Division. This is your notification that your license has been transferred to Real.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email email@example.com and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.