After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real!
To transfer your existing license to Real, follow these steps:
- Sign into INBiz with your Access Indiana account.
- Request to transfer your license to :
- If you're joining as a Residential Agent, transfer to Real Broker LLC using the license number RC52100214
- If you're joining as a Real Select Referral Only Agent, transfer to Real Broker LFRO LLC using the license number RC52300265
- Your new designated broker, Drew Dial, will approve the request and you will receive an email confirmation
To apply for a new real estate license, follow these steps:
- Once you have completed your licensing exam, complete your application online at MyLicense.IN.gov. Leave the Broker Company section blank and your license will be issued in unassigned status. Once you have completed this, follow the steps above for existing licensees to get affiliated with Real.
After completing the above steps:
Your Designated Broker, Drew Dial, and your Onboarding Coordinator will approve the request and you will receive an email confirmation.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.