After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real!
NOTE: If you are within 60 days of your MD license expiration date, you cannot transfer your license until you've met all of the CE requirements and it's been renewed.
To initiate transferring your license, follow these instructions:
- Login to the Maryland Department of Labor Real Estate Changes site. The Registration Number to log onto the portal is your MD License number.
- Make sure Active is checked. Click Continue.
- On the Active Salesperson Changes page:
- Confirm Main Office is displayed in the first box
- Enter in the Registration Number: 323764
- Leave Branch Office Number blank
- Click Submit.
After completing the above steps:
Your Designated Broker, Dave Kolakowski, and Onboarding Coordinator will confirm the transfer with the Maryland Real Estate Commission.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email email@example.com and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.