After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real! Before you kick off the process, make sure you have the following available:
- Your license number. You can look it up here if needed.
- A front-facing, passport-size photo. You can either have one on hand to upload, or take a selfie at the time of filling out the application.
- A DC Broker Letter.
- Your Credit Card to pay the $30 transfer fee.
Once you have all of the above and are ready to move forward, fill out the DLCP Real Estate Transfer Request form. Answer questions as appropriate, however use the following brokerage information when needed:
- License Number: include the 'SP' designation. Example: SP476764
- Real Estate Company Name: REAL BROKER
- Real Estate Company License Number: REO98376679
- Official Employment Letter from New Real Estate Company: DC Broker Letter
Note that the DLCP Real Estate Commission can take 7-10 business days to process the online change.
After completing the above steps:
Your Designated Broker, Dave Kolakowski, and Onboarding Coordinator will confirm the transfer with the DC Department of Licensing and Consumer Protection.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.