After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real!
To transfer your existing license to Real, follow these steps:
- Before we can affiliate you with Real, you need to contact your current broker and ask them to release your license.
- Once you have been released from your previous brokerage, reach out to your Onboarding Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will work with your new broker, Eric Axelson, to add your license to our roster.
IMPORTANT: You may NOT practice real estate until you are showing active with Real Broker on the New Jersey Real Estate Commission's website.
If you are a new agent and choosing Real as your brokerage, follow these steps:
- Email the following items to your broker, Eric Axelson, at email@example.com and to your Onboarding Coordinator. Your Onboarding Coordinator will then send you an invoice for the balance of the NJ Real Estate Commission Initial License Fee. PLEASE CHECK SPAM! We cannot proceed without this.
- Your PSI passing form signed by you
- Your IdentiGO receipt from your fingerprints and background check
- One of the following forms of identification: driver's license, US Passport, or INS Form I-551 (Green Card)
- Once you have paid your initial license fee, your onboarding coordinator will add your application to our brokerage. Once you receive your license number, we will update our roster with your license.
After completing the above steps:
Your Designated Broker, Eric Axelson, and Onboarding Coordinator will confirm the transfer with the New Jersey Real Estate Commission.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.