After you sign the Independent Contractor Agreement:
Now that you have signed your ICA and paid the join fee, it's time to transfer your license to Real!
To transfer your existing license to Real, follow these steps:
- You will receive the State of Missouri Information and License Change form from your Onboarding Coordinator. Complete Sections 1A, 1B and 1C. Once completed send to your current broker to complete Section 2A, sign, and attach your original license.
- Mail the application to Missouri Real Estate Commission, P.O. Box 1339, Jefferson City, MO 65102 or hand deliver Missouri Real Estate Commission, 3605 Missouri Blvd., Jefferson City, MO 65109. For expedited processing, we strongly recommend you hand deliver if possible. Be sure to include the change form, your original license, and a check or money order payable to the "Missouri Real Estate Commission" for your $50 transfer fee. Incomplete applications will be returned for correction.
- Note that you can continue your business with no interruption if your current license with application and fee is mailed with a tracking number. The only exception to this is if something isn't completed correctly OR the commission finds something to deny. If this happens, the commission will send an email informing you to stop all business.
To apply for a new real estate license, follow these steps:
- Once you have completed the license application you received after passing your test, send to your new broker, Wayne Gray, at firstname.lastname@example.org to electronically sign.
- Once you receive the signed application back, mail the application to Missouri Real Estate Commission, P.O. Box 1339, Jefferson City, MO 65102 or hand deliver Missouri Real Estate Commission, 3605 Missouri Blvd., Jefferson City, MO 65109. For expedited processing, we strongly recommend you hand-deliver the form to the Missouri Real Estate Commission and they will give you a Temporary Work Permit. Please send a copy of this permit to your Onboarding Coordinator.
- VERY IMPORTANT: you must mail the digital signed copy AND the original application which is watermarked. The commission won't accept your signed application without the original that you were given at the testing site.
After completing the above steps:
Your Onboarding Coordinator will confirm the transfer with the Missouri Department of Real Estate and complete your onboarding process.
New to Real? Look out for your welcome email once your license transfer is complete. This will include your Post-Onboarding Instructions, details on our Onboarding class, link to our Marketing Center and more!
Already a Real agent? Please email email@example.com and our support team will add your license to your existing reZEN account.