Producing status is earned the day after your qualifying transaction closes in reZEN.
- Producing status is calculated on the day the transaction is processed and closed in reZEN.
- You will earn your producing status the following day.
Example #1: Producing Status
- March 4th: Christy is not Producing
- March 5th: Christy closes on a deal, earning $6,000 GCI. Christy pays $900 Split to Real, which means this transaction will qualify her for producing status.
- March 6th: Because Christy uploaded all required information, the transaction is quickly closed in reZEN.
- March 7th: Christy is officially a producing agent!