Each fully executed document has a unique link that will say “Real Signature Verified” in the top left corner. Click the link at the top left to see your Certificate of Completion. This has details, such as when the document was signed and who signed.
To find the certificate of completion:
- Login to reZEN and click Real Signature on the left side.
- Click on Sent Documents
- Click the Signed button to see your completed documents.
- Find the document you want to verify and click the Download (cloud icon) on the right side
- Then, click on the "Real Signature Verified" in the top left corner of the document.
- This will open the Certificate of Completion, which has the date and time the document was signed.