A Domestic Team is a domestic couple or related family members (maximum of 2 total team members) which share 1 commission cap ($12k).
- There is no production requirement for a domestic team.
- One member of the team will be designated the team lead.
- All transactions will be paid through the team lead account.
- Agent equity opt in will be awarded through the team lead account.
- One W-9 form will be applied to the team lead account.
- One 1099 form will be issued to the team lead account.
- The second agent will be considered "Dormant."
- This dormant account is not used to enter transactions.
- Domestic teams can participate in the Stock purchase plan as well as earn stock awards for Capping and Attracting agents but the domestic team will only earn 1 SET OF AWARDS as 2 agents are splitting one cap.
- Domestic teams are also eligible to earn ONE ELITE AGENT award if they qualify.
- Domestic teams may participate in the rev share program however, Domestic Teams cannot sponsor each other to join Real. Partner/Dormant agents in the Domestic Team must choose N/A for their sponsor and cannot list the Primary agent as the sponsor.
Once your Domestic Team is setup you will have:
- 1 Active Real account for transactions
- 2 $249 signup fee
- 1 Shared $12,000 cap
- 1 $750 annual brokerage fee (split between your first three transactions)
- (Optional) 1 Shared Chime CRM account.