To create a template with Real Signature, you must upload and use a PDF document. Documents must be less than 70MB and cannot be password protected.
If you see an error message that says "Invalid PDF Content," please confirm:
- You are trying to upload a PDF format document.
- The PDF is not password protected.
If you see an error message that says "File not uploaded - file exceeds 70MB" you must resize the file.
|What you see:||How to fix:|
|File not uploaded - File exceeds 70MB||
How to convert a file to PDF Format:
If you have a document in another format (e.g. JPG, PNG, docx), you will need to export the document to PDF - often there are free softwares available to help you do this.
- For Example: Adobe Acrobat has this software to convert a JPG to a PDF
Please do not simply change the file name to end with .pdf as this will not convert the file to PDF format.
Example Error Message:
- Convert / Export the file you are trying to upload to PDF format
- Note: this is different than simply saving the document as ".pdf"
- Consider software that converts from the current file format to PDF
- Example: Adobe Acrobat JPG > PDF
- Then, upload the document to Real Signature.