Agent Loading of Listings is Mandatory
Agent Load Listing Process
- Upload all listing documents to reZEN for Broker approval
- Agents enter the listings on the MLS and make changes to any non contractual fields while they are active.
Listing Cancellation Process
- Please send listing cancellation to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for electronic signature.
- Agents in the following boards need to send the completed document to email@example.com to be cancelled - TRREB, BREB, DRAR, OREB, BRREA.
- Upload the signed document to reZEN for broker approval.
To report a sales transaction to the board
- Agents are to update the status of their listing as soon as possible after documents are signed as outlined in the ICA.
- Log in to the MLS system and edit the status of the listing to reflect the new sold status of the property.
- Upload a copy of the new listing with the status change to the reZEN file for broker approval.
- If you are a member of a board that uses BrokerBay, ShowingTime or TouchBase please ensure this is listed in the showing instructions to reduce the number of agents calling the answering service to book showings.
If you need assistance with setting up BrokerBay configurations please refer to the resources here.
- ITSO: If you need additional information or assistance in loading listings or status change please refer to the materials here or contact your board for their listing loading courses.
- TRREB: Resources available here for adding or editing listings.