Once you have 5 producing agents in your Tier 1, you are eligible to unlock Tier 2. This means you can start to earn income if your Tier 1 agents sponsor another agent.
Anyone your Tier 1 agent sponsors, will appear as a Tier 2 agent in your Network (your Network is the list of all the agents you have attracted directly or indirectly).
And guess what... if anyone in your Tier 2 Sponsors an agent, that agent will appear in your Network as Tier 3. Even if you haven't unlocked the Tier yet, these agents will appear in your Network - you just won't receive the benefit until you unlock the tier.
Here's a quick example of how it works:
- Jani sponsors Mike and Barbara
- Barbara Sponsors Christy
- Christy Sponsors Oliver
- Mike and Barbara is on Jani's Tier 1
- Christy is on Jani's Tier 2 (and Barbara's Tier 1)
- Oliver is on Jani's Tier 3 (and Barbara's Tier 2)
Below is a visual of Jani's Network. This is sometimes called a Revenue Share Tree.
Remember: Jani can only earn Revenue Share from Tier 2 once it is unlocked. Jani will need to have 5 producing agents in her Tier 1 before Tier 2 is unlocked and she can start to earn Revenue Share from Christy. But she still cannot earn Revenue Share from Oliver.
Once Tier 2 is unlocked, you will earn 4% Revenue Share for every Tier 2 agent. This means you could earn up to $3,200 for every Tier 2 agent that caps.
Now, there are some things to keep in mind:
- You can only unlock Tier 2 if you have 5 producing agents on Tier 1. Check out the US Producing Agent Policy / Canada Producing Agent Policy if you want to know exactly what you need to qualify.
- If a member of your Tier 1 becomes non-producing, then Tier 2 will be closed until a producing agent is added to Tier 1 (or producing status is re-obtained).
- Just like Tier 1, you only earn revenue share if there is Revenue to Share. This means when the agent caps (and is no longer paying a split to Real), you will not earn Revenue Share.
You can continue to unlock Tiers up to 5 Tiers. Just like Tier 2, you need to have a certain number of agents on your Tier 1 to unlock additional Tiers:
- You must sponsor at least 5 producing Tier 1 agents to unlock Tier 2
- You must sponsor at least 15 producing Tier 1 agents to unlock Tier 3
- You must sponsor at least 20 producing Tier 1 agents to unlock Tier 4
- You must sponsor at least 25 producing Tier 1 agents to unlock Tier 5
And just like Tier 2, the amount you earn at every Tier changes:
- Tier 1: 5%
- Tier 2: 4%
- Tier 3: 3%
- Tier 4: 2%
- Tier 5: 1%
NOTE: Referral transactions do not count toward unlocking Tiers.