Real agents work hard every day, and we want to make sure they are recognized for it!
At the end of every month, quarter and year, we will take a moment to celebrate Top Individuals and Teams by Closed GCI, Volume, and Units across the U.S. and Canada.
Monthly awards are done at the state and province level, whereas quarterly and annual awards are done at the country level.
Some key things to know about how these awards are calculated:
- Closed GCI - sum of GCI on all transactions that have closed and been settled as of the date the report is run
- Closed Volume - sum of sales prices on all transactions that have closed and been settled as of the date the report is run
- Closed Units - total number of transaction sides that have closed and been settled as of the date the report is run
The Top 10 Individuals and Teams in US and Canada will be recognized. Additionally, your Broker may publish State / Province level awards.
We want to be transparent with you, so here’s a little overview of how things are calculated:
- Results are pulled consistently on the 8th of the quarter.
- Closings for the previous quarter processed by the 7th of the current quarter will be included.
- Anything not processed by the 7th will rollover to the following quarter’s results.
For transactions that have multiple participants, the GCI/Volume/Units will be adjusted based on their participation
Example: Bob and Sally are both participants on a transaction that sells for $800k with $24k GCI, splitting it 60/40 respectfully:
- Bob would get credit for $480k in volume, $14.4k in GCI and 0.6 units
- Sally would get credit for $320k in volume, $9.6k in GCI and 0.4 units
Leases are included for awards for GCI, Volume and units
Referrals are included for awards. The gross commission amount will count for both GCI and Volume. For units, we apply a 25% multiplier.
Definitions: Teams & Individuals
Individual Agents: Team leaders and domestic teams are not included as individuals. All other individuals, regardless if they are on a team, will be included in individual recognition.
Large Team: 6+ members
Small Team: 2-5 members
Team is defined as domestic teams and traditional teams that have a fully executed team agreement on file with Real.
Given some teams will have multiple teams in reZEN, we will have a team master list that will be applied to awards to “group” these together