What happens if a downline agent becomes non-producing or leaves Real?
The Sponsor will continue to receive revenue share from for all producing Tier 1 agents that remain with the company in addition to rev share from any unlocked tiers.
However, if the number of sponsored agents falls below the level needed to keep a tier unlocked (either because agents leave Real or become non-producing), then those agents will need to be replaced or reclassified as producing before you can unlock that tier again.
Example #1: Two Tier 1 Agents Stop Producing
- You Sponsor 15 agents at Real, unlocking Tiers 1, 2, and 3.
- But, two of your Tier 1 haven't closed a transaction in 6 months. They are now considered not producing.
What happens: You will continue to receive Tier 1 and Tier 2 revenue share, but your Tier 3 status will be held by Real until those two agents begin producing - or you add two new producing agents to your Tier 1.
Example #2: A Tier 2 Agent Leaves
- Jani Sponsor 15 agents at Real, unlocking Tiers 1, 2, and 3.
- Jani has a Tier 2 agent, Susan, with 100 agents below her (on Jani's Tier 3).
- Susan leaves Real.
- Jani will continue to receive revenue share from the 100 agents on her Tier 3 agents - as long as she keeps at least 15+ agents on her Tier 1 (so Tier 3 stays unlocked).
- Real assumes the Tier 2 position for Susan. Since Susan is no longer at Real, she no longer receives Revenue Share.
- Since Susan is no longer here, she doesn't contribute Revenue Share to Jani.