What is a Tier?
Tiers are used to define the relationship with you and agents in your downline:
- Tier 1: an agent you directly sponsor
- Tier 2: an agent sponsored by someone in your Tier 1
- Tier 3: an agent sponsored by someone in your Tier 2
- Tier 4: an agent sponsored by someone in your Tier 3
- Tier 5: an agent sponsored by someone in your Tier 4
There are a maximum of 5 Tiers and you must unlock Tiers to earn revenue share from that Tier.
The amount of revenue share you earn depends on the Tier:
- Tier 1: 5%
- Tier 2: 4%
- Tier 3: 3%
- Tier 4: 2%
- Tier 5: 1%
When is each tier unlocked?
Tiers are unlocked when you add producing agents to your downline.
- Tier 1 – Unlocked Automatically
- Tier 2 – Unlocked with 5+ producing agents in Tier 1
- Tier 3 – Unlocked with 15+ producing agents in Tier 1
- Tier 4 – Unlocked with 20+ producing agents in Tier 1
- Tier 5 – Unlocked with 25+ producing agents in Tier 1
All Revenue Share calculations are based on the day the transaction closes.
Tier Unlocking Example:
- August 10th: Jani sponsored 5 producing agents, including Mike and Barbara. Barbara sponsored Christy, who is also producing.
- August 15th: Mike has not closed a transaction in the last 6 months. He is no longer considered producing. Jani now only has 4 producing agents, which means her Tier 2 is Locked.
August 20th: Christy closes a transaction with $10,000 GCI and $1,500 is paid to Real.
- Barbara receives 5% revenue share ($500). Christy is in her Tier 1 and producing.
- Jani receives nothing. Because Mike is no longer producing, she only has 4 producing agents. Her Tier 2 is locked and she will not receive a portion of Christy's Revenue Share.
How to track Tiers?
The Revenue Share section in reZEN will show you how many producing Tier 1 agents are in your downline and how many Tiers you've unlocked. Learn more: How do I track and manage my Revenue Share Payments?
The Downline section of reZEN will show you everyone in your Downline, who is producing, and when their producing status expires. Learn more: How do I know who is in my Downline / Network?