You can see who is producing directly in My Network in your app.
The My Network section of reZEN shows:
- A list of agents in each Tier
- Your sponsorship percentage
- How many agents an agent in your Network has sponsored
- Whether an agent is producing
- If producing, when the agent's producing status will expire (if they do not close any additional transactions).
- Quick options to contact agents in your Network.
Use My Network to track who is producing:
- The green unlock icon indicates the agent is producing.
- You can also see the expiration date for when their producing status will expire (assuming no additional production).
- If an agent is not producing, you will see a grey lock icon next to the agent.
Keep in touch! Click the email or phone icon to easily contact someone in your Network.
How to find My Network in reZEN:
- On your home screen, scroll to Revenue Share at the top.
- This will show your network and any earnings to-date.
- Login to your account
- Scroll down to Sponsor & My Network on the lefthand side of your profile.
- If you have Revenue share, you will see people listed under "My Network"
- Click View All -> to see your full Network.
- You can also see information about your Sponsor in "My Upline"