Congrats on a dual-sided deal! Here's how to get that deal into reZEN.
Before you can create a dual sided deal in reZEN, you need to Enter Your Listing in reZEN
Make sure your listing is in (and marked compliant), then you can convert it to a dual sided deal.
This 5 minute video has step-by-step instructions, or keep reading below.
Step 1: Go to My Listings in reZEN and select the listing you placed under Contract
Step 2: Click Mark as In Contract
Step 3: The system will walk you through some questions to convert the listing to a transaction. All of the information from the listing will be imported over, but you'll need to add some new information (e.g. buyer information).
Step 4: Enter the transaction details
- Don't forget to update the sale price based on the latest agreement (the list price will be here by default).
- For Dual sided transactions, change the representation type to dual.
Step 5: Enter the Buyer Information. The Seller information will come over from the Listing.
Step 6: If you have a co-agent (on any side), please search & select the agent from the drop down.
Steps 7-8: If you have an OpCity Referral or Referral fee to pay for this transaction, please select Yes.
Need Help with this section?
Step 9: Allocate the commission split.
- If you have other agents listed, allocate according to your agreement (e.g. 25% for a referral, then 75% for you).
- If it's just you, you can enter 57-43 for a 4% seller 3% buyer commission or 50-50 for a 3% seller commission, 3% buyer commission deal.
Step 10: If this is a personal deal, select Yes.
Step 11: Do you need there to be any fees, rebates, or reimbursements? This could include transaction coordinator fees.
Step 12: Enter the contact information for Title/Escrow - or whoever will be processing the commission deposits.
Step 13: Review all the information and click Create Transaction.
- Reminder: make sure the sale price reflects the contract (and not the listing price).
That's it! You are done. See below for screenshots of how a transaction will appear when you are a Dual Agent - and once you are sure everything is correct, you can go to the next Step: Calculate & Approve Commission.