Every agent gets an @joinreal.com email address that can be used to receive email. Emails are forwarded and managed via your business email.
How to use your @joinreal.com email address:
- If you do not have a vanity URL/email (e.g. @myteamname.com or @myname.com), you can use your @joinreal.com as a more professional business email for customers. Please note: this is a forwarding-only email address. Responses will be sent from your business email address on file.
- Use the @joinreal.com email to Activate your Workplace Account
How to find your @joinreal.com email:
In reZEN, click on My Dashboard. Your @joinreal.com email address is located under your name and license number.
JoinReal Email: This can be used to receive email. Responses will be forwarded & managed via your business email.
- Note: When someone emails your joinreal email address, it will come from "email@example.com." When you reply, it will go to their email (not firstname.lastname@example.org).
Business Email: Your primary contact from Real Brokerage & Clients.
Join Real Emails will be forwarded here.
- Personal Email: Rarely used. May be used for sensitive tax or business documents if we are unable to reach you by business email.
- Login Email: Email used to log in to your account.
- JoinReal Email: This can be used to receive email. Responses will be forwarded & managed via your business email.
Reminder: Use your JoinReal email to log in to Workplace.