How to become Elite
- To reach Elite Agent Status, one of the following production benchmarks will need to be met:
- Pay the full annual cap and generate $9,000 CAD in post-transaction fees.
- Achieve a minimum GCI of $500,000 CAD and 10 completed transactions at $1 million CAD or above.
**NOTE agents must be the majority agent on transactions of $1 million or above for them to count toward Elite status. Any split to an agent that is 50% or less means the agent is not the majority agent on that transaction.
- Upon achievement of the production benchmark, the Elite agent is then will enjoy a reduced post-cap transaction fee of $100 CAD.
Overpaying the post-cap fee
- No agent that has reached elite status should pay more than $100 CAD per closed transaction; however, there are instances where transactions will close around the same time.
- When transactions close around the same time and an agent is close to hitting the elite status, the system may be delayed in calculating when this agent hit elite status; however, this is an issue that our support team will assist in resolving.
- If you reached elite status and have been charged more than $100 CAD for a post-cap transaction fee, please reach out to our support team and we will assist with this matter.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Support team by emailing supportCAD@therealbrokerage.com or through the Support tab on your mobile app.